Guppies is a pre-swimming class with a parent or caregiver in the water with their young child enjoying games and structured activities designed to help babies and infants adjust to the water.
These classes were designed to give parents bonding time with their children as they develop their motor, social and sensory skills. Class skills include: blowing bubbles, kicking, floating, water safety, and orientation.
Parent's will help their babies learn to back-float with the assistance of our trained instructors as part of our emphasis on water safety and orientation.
Benefits of Guppies Program:
- Meet other parents
- Bond with baby in a calm & relaxing environment
- Guarantee 30 minutes of sensory development & exercise for you and baby
- Swimming Movements help with Cognitive Development
- Babies will grow up loving the water and never remembering a time when they did not know how to swim
- Building memories and having a great time with your baby!